Saturday, May 9, 2015

Blizzard?


No your eyes are not playing tricks on you, its really snowing. The weather man is saying that this is just the beginning which is putting us London travelers on edge.  It has already been decided that we will be leaving for Rapid City an hour earlier than planned because of the impending snow storm. Hopefully this will not cause any problems for our flight and that we will still be able to take off tomorrow.

On the bright side I'm finally packed and ready to go.  I still have that feeling that I'm missing something, but oh well.  My bag is currently weighing in at around 35 pounds, which means that I'm almost 20 pounds under the maximum weight! Hopefully this means I'll have plenty of room for all the souvenirs that everybody is asking me to bring back for them (and some of my own). 

Just one more sleep until London!

No comments:

Post a Comment